Shalimar Palms – Indore
THE CONTINUING OF A TRADITION. PRESENTING THE VERY PROMISING
The first township in Indore. There is a special feeling to living in a township. A feeling that is made all the more special when the township is constructed by someone with impeccable credentials, in this case the Mirchandani Group, the makers of Shalimar Township.
Their latest project, Shalimar Palms, has been constructed in accordance with modern trends and its layout is easily at par with the best in the country.
It was with Shalimar Township that the word ‘lifestyle’ came to be associated with township housing. Though much has changed since then in terms of design, concept and materials, seen in the context of the township construction trends that were then prevalent, Shalimar Township stands out for its attempt to move far beyond the concept of ‘just plain living’.
The very concept of a Shalimar Palms invokes feelings of belonging; you feel as if you belong to a large yet manageably compact family. There is a sense of togetherness and security. A very important point, probably the most important factor, is that living in a township like Shalimar Palms allows you to live a fuller life, one of fun, enjoyment, and more opportunities for bringing in a work-play balance in life because of all that is offered - from a skating rink, walkways, a cricket net practice facility, club house with swimming pool to a fitness centre with steam bath facility.
Then there are the practical aspects too which make sense. Living here eliminates much of the running around and bother, in search of what can be termed as ‘today’s essentials’ - leisure options, basic necessities, security, and the likes. It is wonderful to know that these are all within reach, for exclusive use if one is a Shalimar Palms resident. More importantly, it even saves time, a precious commodity in today’s world, that can be meaningfully utilized elsewhere.
Such an arrangement, such a ‘package’ cannot be easily had, in say, independent bungalows or stand-alone multi storied buildings.
To experience the good life, one not only needs time but the means as well. Such is the concept of Shalimar Palms that it provides for both; making it a very good place for coming closer to experiencing the good life, the joy of living.
- Multipurpose court / Skating rink
- Cricket nets
- Swimming pool
- Gymnasium / Aerobics / Yoga hall
- Party lawn
- Elder's zone
- Landscaped gardens
- Children’s Play zone
- 2' X 2' Vitrified flooring tiles for the entire house excluding bathrooms
- Ceramic flooring in bathrooms with designer tile dado upto door height
- Granite kitchen counter
- Stainless steel sink & matching good quality wall tiles dado upto 2’ window sill height
- Large aluminium sliding french door opening to balcony
- Main door : American, solid core moulded door
- All room doors : One side teak finish flush door
- Toilet doors : Flush doors oil painted
- Quality fittings for all doors
- Europa or equivalent make, night latch for main door
- Aluminium powder coated windows with 2 track 2 shutters
- All windows with grills except toilet which are with louvers
- Marble / Granite window sills
- Johnson / Parry or equivalent make white sanitaryware
- All toilets with European w/c (Wall Mounted), with washbasin & bath area
- Marc / Plumber / Perry or equivalent make CP fittings in all toilets
- Hot & Cold mixer unit for shower
- Exhaust fan and electric appliance point in kitchen
- Modular switches
- Miniature circuit breakers (MCB) in concealed powder coated box
- Concealed copper wiring running through PVC conduits
- Anchor / Finolex / Mohta or equivalent make ISI electrical wire
- T.V. & phone points in living room & master bedroom
- Water proof paint in two coats on exterior walls
- Acrylic plastic emulsion in living & oil bound distemper in bedrooms