- Construction of community service spaces
- Adoption of impoverished villages
- Medical facilities
- Educational subsidies
- Help to underprivileged families
- Improvement Of Facilities At Vishramghat (Funeral Place)
- Emergency medical assistance
- Educational facilities to under previleged children
- Upgradation of vishram ghat office
- Printing of books for hearing impaired
- Construction of new community hall for blind women
- Construction of patients hall for cancer patients
- Construction of community yoga hall
- Construction of hall for old age home
- Construction of modern operation theatre
- Upgradation of old age home & other facilities
- Pushpanjali hall for old destitutes
- Construction of water storage tank in villages
Works & Objectives
At Mirchandani Group we truly believe in sharing our success with the surrounding world, particularly the underprivileged sections of our society by helping them in all possible ways, taking up multiple projects regularly for their support and betterment of the community at large.
This is well reflected in the activities of our two registered Charitable Trusts: namely Mirchandani Charitable Trust as early in 1994, and Pushp Hari Foundation in 2006. Both the trusts have taken up laudable projects ever since and have been actively expanding is canvas of activities successfully spreading smiles on the faces of lakhs of underprivileged people every year.
Our CSR Activities have embraced several cities like Bhopal, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Ulhas Nagar.
Sheth Chabaldas Mirchandani Park
Construction of New Facilities at ASRA, Pari Park Bhopal
Shri Chabal Das Mirchandani Homeopathic Charitable Dispensary at Prabhunagar Community Hall Idgah…
Beautiful Entrance Dwar
Adoption of Village Lalghati , Berasia near Bhopal to make it an…
Construction of Hall for old age home at Amar Sheva Ashram, Indore
Pushpanjali –Shelter Home for under privilege cancer patients.
Fully Equipped Ambulane donated to Azad Nagar Sarvajanik Utsav Mandal, Versova, Mumbai.
Running Classes up to 10th SSC Board. Running vocational courses like Computer,…
Books donated to Ruchiram Thadhani High School (MUMBAI) for Hearing Handicapped
Pushpanjali Yoga Kendra at Lokhandwala Garden, Andheri West, Mumbai